Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final Report PLN

I feel like my PLN has expanded since my last report; now, through ALEX and Smart Exchange, I have found even more invaluable resources to aide me in my future educational endeavors. These two resources can inspire creativity, and provide a look into what other teachers are doing in their own classrooms. Also I think following Mr. Chamberlin on twitter, especially given his penchant for retweeting other fine educators, will be a great place for me to go to open up a dialogue with others about education. I have continued to subscribe to other educators blogs that I found to be especially inspiring, and I have book marked all of the teachers and classroom websites/blogs that we have visited thus far. Overwhelmingly my PLN will become a template for the things that I will be implementing in my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment